Sirui N-3204x Carbon Fibre Tripod
The versatile Sirui N-3204X Carbon Fiber Tripod is a compact camera support with 180° reverse-folding 8x carbon fiber legs, one of which unscrews to convert to a monopod. The tripod has a load capacity of 18kg, weighs 1.9kg, and reaches a maximum height of 176cm. When the legs are folded back around the chassis the tripod measures 51cm.
The tripod's split centre column is reversible and removable, allowing the mounting platform to sit just 15cm high. Each leg's height and angle can be individually adjusted, and one of the legs can be removed and converted to a monopod. A section of the centre column can be added to the monopod to increase its maximum height to 176cm.
- - A ballast hook on the center column enables you to hang weight and add stability.
- Foam padding on two of the tripod legs for added comfort.
- Three leg-angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Rubber feet with retractable spikes provide stability on most surfaces.
- Padded carrying case, shoulder strap, and wrist strap included for transport, as well as tools, an extra 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 stud, and an extra platform.
- Load Capacity: 18kg
- Max Height: 176cm
- Min Height: 15cm
- Folded Length: 51cm
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 1.9kg
- One Leg Converts to Monopod
- 180° Reverse-Folding Legs
- Reversible Split Center Column
- Padded Carrying Case